Maximizing your return on investment (ROI) from conferences should be a top priority for anyone in sales and marketing. And achieving optimal ROI depends heavily on advance preparation.
With so many moving parts to consider, it can be easy to miss important details. So, here are 7 questions to ask yourself about upcoming conferences you plan to attend.
1. Do your marketing materials have the right messaging and a modern design? Namely:
• Your website
• Your business cards
• Your brochure
• Your sales presentation
• Your exhibit booth
2. Will you be doing pre-show email marketing to generate meetings with prospects?
3. Have you reserved a suite or meeting room and created signage to direct people to it?
4. Will you be hosting a reception at the conference and have you started promoting it?
5. Is your company getting publicity so that prospects are primed to want to meet and do business with you?
6. Will you be posting on social media to generate interest around the conference?
7. Do you have a great demo or video to showcase your product or services?
Going into a conference well prepared is invaluable. So, take the time to carefully review this list, and consider what you need to tackle right now to get the most ROI from your next conference.
Should you need help with any projects, feel free to let us know. With the right resources at your fingertips, you will see how effective conferences can truly be. You can reach us at Info@StrategicVantage.com or call (305) 971-6239.
Check out these blogs for more conference-related advice:
Did you find value in reading this blog? If so, share it with a colleague or friend! They will thank you for it.