New Integration Will Help Mortgage Lenders Optimize the Lending Experience and Increase Borrower Loyalty
- Gives mortgage lenders a speed-to-market way to differentiate their service
- Optimizes closing document and appraisal delivery
- Extends value for mortgage lenders beyond closing
- Increases repeat business, message receptivity and customer lifetime value
February 2, 2017 – NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – HomDNA announced today that its mobile technology offering is now integrated with the LoanSphere Expedite platform from Black Knight Financial Services, a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries. HomDNA, which delivers mobile technology and workflow solutions that span the borrower-to-homeowner experience, has integrated with Expedite to help mortgage lenders optimize the lending experience, increase borrower loyalty and extend customer value.
HomDNA is a mobile application offering many benefits to homeowners while generating data-driven insights for personalized, relevant consumer engagement. With a pipeline of homeowners who are typically first engaged during a home purchase or refinancing, HomDNA uniquely parses and correlates data from each homeowner’s appraisal, user behavior and interests to help identify and grow long-term, trusted and profitable relationships.
Available to lending customers through Black Knight’s Expedite platform, HomDNA is a suite of services that enables data and documents to be electronically accessible to consumers during mortgage origination. The integration with Expedite offers several benefits to lenders:
– Creates a value-based connection after loan closing: Because HomDNA’s data, outreach and communications are based on individual preferences and user activities, reliable “indicators of interest” support relevant, segmented and welcome engagement with homeowners for years beyond closing. Expedite’s ability to enhance the borrower experience by consolidating various loan documents in a single dashboard view helps reinforce a positive relationship with the borrower.
“Proactively communicating and identifying homeowners likely to refinance or repurchase is imperative to stay top of mind and cultivate the most viable customer relationships,” said Brian Gehl, CEO and co-founder of HomDNA. “Because HomDNA offers value to the homeowner throughout the typical 10 to 13 years in a home, we’re in a unique position to provide relevancy and reliable data lenders and others can capitalize on.”
– Enhances appraisal delivery: For many lenders, it is challenging and expensive to meet deadlines and track appraisal emails, attachments and physical mailings. In addition, many borrowers find appraisals confusing and difficult to understand. On behalf of the lender, HomDNA will manage the mobile appraisal delivery via Expedite, offering a value-add of an appraisal summary featuring the most pertinent information parsed from the full appraisal. Each appraisal communication is tracked, personalized and lender-branded, and contains the full appraisal along with a link to the summary.
“By giving mobile access to the information that borrowers want most from their appraisal, we simultaneously elevate the customer experience and turn a typically mundane communication into one that drives additional value and customer dialogue,” added Gehl.
“The integration of HomDNA with the Expedite platform provides mortgage lenders with a comprehensive solution to help improve the loan closing process and provide a better overall experience for the borrower,” said Andy Crisenbery, executive vice president, Lending Solutions, Black Knight’s Origination Technologies division.
“In today’s mortgage market, it takes a different type of customer engagement to keep borrowers loyal,” Gehl said. “By working closely with Black Knight, we can offer a comprehensive solution that will enable mortgage lenders to provide today’s borrowers with an enhanced experience that will help solidify relationships.”
About Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.
Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: BKFS) is a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage lifecycle.
Black Knight Financial Services is committed to being a premier business partner that lenders and servicers rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight Financial Services, please visit www.bkfs.com.
HomDNA is a solutions company focused on making the homeowner years an efficient joy through technology, while driving value and insight into the mortgage industry. Homeowners use HomDNA to manage and organize their home projects, documents and home assets. Tailored insight and communications for mortgage lenders are correlated to user activity and interest, triggering opportunities for additional home-related services or financing while growing trust and customer loyalty. For more information on HomDNA, visit www.homdna.com.